Find your future.
Turbo-charge your creativity and your career at HP. We've been waiting for you.
Recent job openings
- Business Operation Representative (Thai Speaking) - Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
- Description: Business Operation Representative (Thai Speaking)-1488276 Description HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies....
Reference Code: 1488276
- Commercial Account Manager - Boston, MA
- Description: Commercial Account Manager-1487207 Description Coordinates/Owns account plans for strategic commercial accounts in the account planning process Focuses on larger deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions. Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities and branch into more than one BU in the account. Establishes a professional working relation...
Reference Code: 1487207
- Country Expert - Prague, Czech Republic
- Description: Country Expert-1490336 Description Contributes to the operational business relationship management of large accounts, may manage the operational business relationship of small, domestic accounts. Conducts and reviews moderately complex business analysis. Resol...
Reference Code: 1490336
Sign up for updates
Want more jobs like this? Sign up to receive job alerts.To add more than one keyword, simply enter the keywords separating each with a space.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The HP Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to HP. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
HP provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
HP is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.